May 1, 2013

Adventure Is Out There!

Leaving Australia I knew was going to be hard for me.  Thankfully it started raining at the Brisbane airport so I didn't have to walk away from the sunshine.  The succession of flights home was nothing short of annoying.  I had an 18-hour flight from Brisbane to LAX airport, then a 4-hour layover before leaving LAX to Phoenix, Arizona.  Then from Phoenix, I had a connecting flight to Chicago.  Then from Chicago, a connecting flight to my current location: Philadelphia.  Right now I am blogging from my hotel before leaving for my final flight home to New York.  I can't believe that I actually studied abroad like I had always dreamed and I furthermore can't believe that I am now so close to returning home.  I am going to miss Australia without a doubt; I made so many friends, learned so many things, and had numerous adventures.  However, I do not think that my travels end with Australia.  I now have a burning desire to travel everywhere.  I do not know where I will go next but I know that adventure is out there and it's waiting to be found by me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment